Details + Information
- Interns will receive free housing on church campus as part of the intern program
- Appliances, kitchen necessities, and living room furniture is supplied
- Bedroom furniture will be supplied by the intern
- Depending on applications and capacity, interns may have a roommate
- Each intern will pay a fixed rate of $50/mo. for utilities (electric, water, gas, garbage)
- 12 hours of work will be required of every intern
- Weekly schedule will be set depending on the area of ministry and supervisor
- Sample schedule: Sun - 4 hrs, Tues - 1hr, Wed - 4 hrs, Thur - 3 hrs.
- Internship runs from September through mid June (9 months)
- Duration may have potential to extend into summer if approved
- Throughout the duration of the internship, some departments will travel. These trips are mandatory, however, transportation and lodging will be provided.
Off-Site Work/College Coursework
- We encourage all of our interns to either work a part-time job or take courses in higher-education during their time as an intern
- This responsibility plus 12 intern hours per week creates the optimal situation for the intern to establish a weekly rhythm and life habits necessary for future success
- Weekend days of Friday and Saturday have potential for traveling, recreation, etc.
- All Sundays will be required for serving with an allowance of 4 Sundays off
The ideal candidate:
- Falls in the age range of 18 - 25 years old
- Is living a life in Christ and desiring to grow in their walk with the Lord
- Supports our vision to Love Jesus, Live like Jesus, and Make Him Known.
- Affirms the basic doctrines of Christian faith (see teaching tab at nwhills.com)
- Possesses a desire to follow leadership and lead others also
- Maintains a teachable spirit and flexible attitude that is necessary for ministry
Applications for our 2022-23 internship will open spring of 2022. Stay tuned!
Applicants are encouraged to apply early as our team will be reviewing and reaching out to applicants in 3 phases: April (Phase 1), May (Phase 2), and June (Phase 3).
All interested applicants are required to submit the Internship Application. A select group of applicants will be chosen for the interview process. After the interview process is complete, applicants will be notified if they have been chosen for the Internship Program.
Questions? Reach out to Gary Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.