High Power Sports Camp
- July 31 - Aug 4, 2017, 9am - noon
- For 4-year-olds: “Kick-start” fun movement games
- For students currently in Kindergarten through 5th grade: Soccer, Basketball, or Cheer
- Fun drills and games, large- and small-group time, snacks and skits and songs and more
- Everyone gets a t-shirt, drawstring backpack, and other cool swag
- Cost is $25 for 1 child, $45 for 2 siblings, or $60 for 3+ siblings if registered by June 14.
2 Ways to Register:
Use the link below to fill out the online registration and pay by credit card online (or use the scholarship code provided below).
Pick up a paper form in the church office or the lobby. Fill it out and return it with cash or check to the church office or the lobby registration table.
Instructions to make the online registration go smoothly:
Click the link below, which will open an online registration form.
On the first page, enter YOUR NAME (the parent’s name) and your preferred contact information. Follow the online instructions after that.
Enter the information for all of your children on that page, then scroll down and click “submit” and then click “finish registration” on the next page.
That will take you to the payment form. If you are requesting a scholarship to offset the cost for your family, enter HELP2017 in the coupon field at the bottom of the page. This will allow you to complete the registration without making a payment.
Thanks! We’re excited to have your children at our High Power Sports Camp! As we get closer to Camp, we’ll send you more information. If you have any questions call the church office at 541-758-7688.