Thank you for your interest in driving for Northwest Hills activities and events. Please use the menu on the left for specific resources or follow the links below to become authorized to drive for Northwest Hills.
Steps to obtain authorization to drive Northwest Hills owned vehicles:
- Read the Vehicle and Transportation Policy. If you believe you meet the minimum driver qualifications then continue.
- Watch the driver safety traning video and take the driver safety training test.
- After receiving confirmation that you passed the test, complete and submit the Driver Application.
- You will be notified when your application has been approved.
- Arrange a one hour practice drive before transporting passengers.
If you are volunteering to drive your own vehicle for Northwest Hills events or activities, please complete and submit the Volunteer Driver Application Form for volunteers driving their own vehicle.