Compassion Ministries at Northwest Hills brings the love of Christ to those in need in our community. Follow the links at the left to our compassion ministries.
For more Info contact the church office: (541)758-7688.
Annual and On-Going Projects:
- Good Neighbor Projects at Hoover Elementary and other Corvallis schools (facilities maintenance and improvements).
- Buddy Mentoring for "at-risk" students in Corvallis Public Schools.
- School Supply Drive for Corvallis Public Schools, students and teachers.
- Personal Hygiene Supplies Project for needy children and youth whose families are unable to provide them with basic personal supplies (such as soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.), to keep them healthy and in school.
- Medical Teams International. Dental Clinics are frequently hosted by our church. They serve patients from our community who have serious dental needs but who lack the financial resources to pay for dental care.
- Red Cross Blood Drives are hosted by Northwest Hills on a regular basis.